New in Recovery for Access 3.2:
- Access 2016 support
- Recovers encrypted databases (up to Access 2003)
- Supports all modern file versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, 95 and 2.0
- Recovers tables and queries
- Recovers the relationships between tables
- Recovers forms, reports and macros
- Is able to recover counter-type fields
- Restores links to external tables (if the link is correct and valid)
- Recovers indexes
- Recovers modules
- Creates new Access database (.mdb) with recovered data
- Easy to use, no special user skills required
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where Recovery for Access is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from database.
Always try the Data Browser if...
- the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
- the source file is large;
- just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: Recovery for Access Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- Formulas are not recovered for calculated fields (only values)
- Attachment field type is not recovered
- List type fields are not recovered if a 'multiple values allowed' option is enabled
- Does not recover embedded macros
- Does not recover categories
- Does not restore referential integrity properties in order to prevent data loss
- Requires printer driver to be installed for the corrupted reports recovery. Otherwise the reports won't be recovered at all
- Requires DAO (Data Access Objects, the database engine used by Access), which should be compatible with the version of file being recovered. The MS Access version should be equal or more recent than the version of DAO
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on database size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
Recovery for Access Screenshot
Recovery for Access
Recovery for Access
Recovery for Access repairs corrupted Access databases (.mdb, .mde, .mdw, .mda, .accdb, .accde).
Supported Access versions:
2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, 95 and 2.0
Attention: make backup copies of corrupted file(s) before recovery
Click Recover to start
Copyright © Recoveronix Ltd.