- Supports Microsoft Visual FoxPro, dBASE, FoxBASE DBF databases
- Recovers table structure and data
- Creates new database (.dbf) with recovered data
- Easy to use, no special user skills required
- Full install/uninstall support
- .fpt file is required for best results
- Memo fields not recovered in certain cases
- If file header is lost, substitute field names are assigned
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on database size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
DBFRecovery repairs corrupted Visual FoxPro databases (.dbf). The product also supports dBASE and FoxBASE files.
Supported Visual FoxPro versions:
9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0 and 3.0
Attention: make backup copies of corrupted file(s) before recovery
Click Recover to start
Copyright © Recoveronix Ltd.