EDB Diff for Exchange Server
Data recovery software for corrupted Microsoft® Exchange Server email databases
EDB Diff for Exchange Server allows to compare two Microsoft® Exchange Server email databases. Mailboxes and items that differentiate these email databases are stored as PST files.
Supported Exchange Server versions:
2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5
The resulting data is saved into a set of Personal Storage File (.pst) format files in 'Added' (for items present only in newer email database) and 'Removed' (for items present only in older email database) folders. PST files are readable with Outlook or other compatible email client.
- Compares 2 Microsoft® Exchange Server email databases for different mailboxes and items
- Stores differing mailboxes and single items as a set of PST files
- Supports Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5
- Gets folders, messages and file attachments
- Gets notes, contacts, tasks and appointments
- Gets creation dates for all objects
- Formatting recovered for RTF and HTML messages
- Easy to use, no special user skills required
- Full install/uninstall support
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on email database size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by OfficeRecovery
Copyright © 1998-2017 OfficeRecovery