New in Recovery for SQL Server 4.7:
- Supports SQL Server 2008 R2
- Supports SCSU (The Standard Compression Scheme for Unicode)
- Supports XML indices
- Supports SQL Server 2008 encrypted files
- Recovers compressed backups of SQL Server 2008
- Recovers SQL Server 2005, 2008 compressed data (types ROW, RAGE)
- Recovers SQL Server 2008 filestream data type. Please note that database should be recovered on the same computer where the original database is located
- Recovers varchar(max) data type
- Processes a corrupted Microsoft SQL server database file (.mdf, .ndf, .dat, .ldf, .bak) and creates a SQL script with recovered database structure and data
- Supports Microsoft® SQL Server versions 2008 R2, 2008, 2008 x64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005 x64, 2005 Express, 2000, 2000 x64, 7.0 and 6.5
- Log support for MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- Recovers Microsoft SQL Server backups for all versions
- Recovers multi-volume database files
- Recovers tables, stored procedures, views
- Recovers predefined defaults, default values, rules, constrain "CHECKS", user data types ("Allow null", "default", "rule")
- Recovers primary keys, unique key, indexes (including "IGNORE_DUP_KEY", "CLUSTERED", "STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE", "FILLFACTOR"), foreign keys
- Recovers SQL Server 2008 sparse columns
- Recovers triggers
- Restores the sort order for index keys
- Recovers deleted records and saves them in a separate SQL script
- Recovers partly damaged records, storing them in a separate batch file
- Database rebuilding batch is generated automatically
- The resulting database rebuilding script is split into multiple parts for the convenience of viewing and editing
- National characters (umlauts, hieroglyphs etc) are now recovered
- Recovery Reports feature
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where Recovery for SQL Server is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from database, backup and log.
Always try the Data Browser if...
- the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
- the source file is large;
- just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: Recovery for SQL Server Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- Dates not falling in range January,1, 1900 - December, 31, 2199 may be recovered incorrectly
- Order of rows in recovered tables may differ from the original order
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on database, backup and log size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
Recovery for SQL Server Screenshot
Recovery for SQL Server
Recovery for SQL Server
Recovery for SQL Server repairs corrupted SQL Server databases, backups and logs (.mdf, .ndf, .bak, .ldf).
Supported SQL Server versions:
2008 R2, 2008, 2008 x64, 2008 Express, 2005, 2005 x64, 2005 Express, 2000, 2000 x64, 7.0 and 6.5
Attention: make backup copies of corrupted file(s) before recovery
Click Recover to start
Copyright © Recoveronix Ltd.