New in Recovery for Outlook 3.2:
- Recovers corrupted Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage Files (.pst) and corrupted Microsoft Exchange Offline Storage files (.ost)
- Recovered data is saved as new Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage File (.pst)
- Recovers folders and messages
- Recovers notes and contacts
- Recovers tasks and calendar items
- Restores some of the message properties such as sender email, name, subject, etc
- Recovers file attachments
- Formatting recovered for RTF and HTML messages
- Recovers password-protected files
- Rebuilds recovered data into a separate folder in the default Inbox (when used with Outlook 97, 98) or saves it as a separate .pst file (Outlook 2007, 2003, XP, 2000)
- Recovery Reports feature
- Enhanced wizard interface
- Recovers 2Gb+ files
- Supports Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 98 and 97
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where Recovery for Outlook is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from mailbox.
Always try the Data Browser if...
- the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
- the source file is large;
- just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: Recovery for Outlook Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- The corrupted file processed by Microsoft ScanST.EXE/ScanOST.EXE can not be recovered successfully due to file structure modifications made by Microsoft ScanST.EXE/ScanOST.EXE.
- Requires free space on disk about 2.5 size of the mailbox being recovered
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on mailbox size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
Recovery for Outlook Screenshot
Recovery for Outlook
Recovery for Outlook
Recovery for Outlook repairs corrupted Outlook mailboxes (.pst). The program also supports Exchange Offline Storage Files (.ost).
Supported Outlook versions:
2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 98 and 97
Attention: make backup copies of corrupted file(s) before recovery
Click Recover to start
Copyright © Recoveronix Ltd.