Undelete for Outlook
Data recovery software for corrupted Microsoft® Outlook mailboxes
Undelete for Outlook undeletes files from Outlook mailboxes. Recovery of messages removed from Deleted Items folder is supported for most occasions, but cannot be guaranteed.
Supported Outlook versions:
2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 98 and 97
The recovered data is saved into a new Outlook mailbox.
New in Undelete for Outlook 1.6:
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 support
- Undeletes data from Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage Files (.pst)
- Undeleted data is saved as new Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage File (.pst)
- Undeletes folders and messages
- Undeletes notes and contacts
- Undeletes tasks and calendar items
- Undeletes file attachments
- Supports 2Gb+ files
- Supports Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, 97
- Full install/uninstall support
- Does not extract data from corrupted mailboxes
- Requires DAO (Data Access Objects)
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on mailbox size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by Recoveronix
Copyright © 1998-2012 Recoveronix Ltd.