New in ZipRecovery 1.7:
- Supports all Zip compression modes
- Supports archives over 4Gb
- Extracts files from corrupted ZIP archives
- Easy to use, no special user skills required
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where ZipRecovery is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from archive.
Always try the Data Browser if...
- the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
- the source file is large;
- just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: ZipRecovery Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- If some part of the archived file is overwritten therefore the whole file is skipped while recovering the archive
- The password-protected archives recovery is not supported in the current version of ZipRecovery
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on archive size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
ZipRecovery extracts files from corrupted Zip archives (.zip).
Supported are Zip archives created by WinZip, RAR, 7-Zip, InfoZip, PKWARE Zip etc.
Attention: make backup copies of corrupted file(s) before recovery
Click Recover to start
Copyright © Recoveronix Ltd.
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by Recoveronix
Copyright © 1998-2012 Recoveronix Ltd.