MediaHeal for Virtual Drives
Data recovery software for corrupted virtual drives
MediaHeal for Virtual Drives retrieves files from corrupted virtual drive(*.vhd, *.vmdk, *.ova, *.xva, *.img).
Supported virtual drive formats:
VMDK, VHD, IMG, OVA, XVA with FAT or NTFS file systems
The recovered data is saved into a new user-selected location to prevent damage to the original data.
New major feature: view and selectively extract virtual drive items using the MediaHeal for Virtual Drives Data Browser.
MediaHeal 2010 Suite
The suite integrates multiple recovery utilities for corrupted media.
Data Recovery Services
Is there an associated hardware problem or does the case need custom approach? Try our custom services.
New in MediaHeal for Virtual Drives 1.5:
- Supports virtual disks created with Xen, Citrix XenSource (Citrix XenServer, Citrix Xen)
- Supports VMDK disks created with QEMU and Sun xVM VirtualBox
- Supports binary disk or partition dump (RAW, IMG)
- Repairs corrupted file systems (FAT, NTFS) of virtual drives
- Supports VHD disks created with Microsoft VirtualPC, Sun xVM VirtualBox
- Supports VMDK disks created with VMware Workstation, VMware Player, VMware Server, VMware ESX Server
- Supports Virtual Hard Disk (*.vhd) fixed, differencing and dynamic type
- Supports Virtual Machine Disk Format (*.vmdk) monolithicSparse, monolithicFlat, twoGbMaxExtentSparse, twoGbMaxExtentFlat, vmfs, vmfsSparse, streamOptimized type
- Recovers Snapshot disks of Virtual Machine Disk format (VMDK)
- Supports Xen Virtual Appliance VM Import Format (*.xva, *.ova) of compress and typical type
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS 1.0, NTFS 2.0
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where MediaHeal for Virtual Drives is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from virtual drive.
Tip: MediaHeal for Virtual Drives Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- Linked disks not supported
- XVA and OVA disks of Encrypt type are not supported
- Does not recover vmdk disks of vmfsRawDeviceMap,vmfsPassthroughRawDeviceMap, vmfsRaw, fullDevice and partitionedDevice types.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on virtual drive size and corruption range)
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by OfficeRecovery
Copyright © 1998-2017 OfficeRecovery