MediaHeal for Hard Drives
Free demo version of MediaHeal for Hard Drives is available for download. Follow these steps to use the demo:
- Download the demo setup: mhddemo.exe (1Mb, self-installing);
- Run setup and follow the instructions;
- Use the demo on the data you would like to recover.
The demo version allows to evaluate both the performance of MediaHeal for Hard Drives and recoverability of a particular corrupted hard drive.
There are two typical outcomes of using the demo version:
- A limited amount of actual data will be recovered from the hard drive. Other recoverable data will be presented as placeholders labeled "demo";
- Data analysis will find the hard drive impossible to recover. "No data to recover" message will be shown in that case.
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by OfficeRecovery
Copyright © 1998-2017 OfficeRecovery