MediaHeal for Removable Disks
Data recovery software for corrupted removable disks
MediaHeal for Removable Disks retrieves files from corrupted removable disk.
Supported removable disk formats:
ZIP, Jazz, Clik!, LS-240, SyQest, Sparq etc.
The recovered data is saved into a new user-selected location to prevent damage to the original data.
New major feature: view and selectively extract removable disk items using the MediaHeal for Removable Disks Data Browser.
MediaHeal 2010 Suite
The suite integrates multiple recovery utilities for corrupted media.
Data Recovery Services
Is there an associated hardware problem or does the case need custom approach? Try our custom services.
- Supports ZIP, Jazz, Clik!, LS-240, SyQest, Sparq and other removable media
- Restores the complete folders tree structure including subfolders
- Retrieves files
- Supports long file names
- Supports localized file names
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where MediaHeal for Removable Disks is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from removable disk.
Tip: MediaHeal for Removable Disks Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 and XP, 7, Vista, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by OfficeRecovery
Copyright © 1998-2017 OfficeRecovery