MediaHeal for Diskettes
- Restores the complete folders tree structure including subfolders
- Retrieves files
- Supports long file names
- Supports localized file names
- Recovers files with ‘encrypted’ attribute set
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where MediaHeal for Diskettes is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from diskette.
Always try the Data Browser if...
- the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
- the source file is large;
- just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: MediaHeal for Diskettes Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- MediaHeal for Diskettes is unable to restore deleted files.
- File names written in national languages are not recovered if these files were created under DOS.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 and XP, 7, Vista, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by OfficeRecovery
Copyright © 1998-2017 OfficeRecovery