MediaHeal for CD and DVD
Data recovery software for corrupted CDs and DVDs
MediaHeal for CD and DVD retrieves files from corrupted CD and DVD.
Supported CD and DVD formats:
CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM
The recovered data is saved into a new user-selected location to prevent damage to the original data.
New major feature: view and selectively extract CD and DVD items using the MediaHeal for CD and DVD Data Browser.
MediaHeal 2010 Suite
The suite integrates multiple recovery utilities for corrupted media.
Data Recovery Services
Is there an associated hardware problem or does the case need custom approach? Try our custom services.
- Works with CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/+R, DVD-RW/+RW
- Restores the complete folders tree structure including subfolders
- Retrieves files
- Supports long file names
- Supports localized file names
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where MediaHeal for CD and DVD is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from CD and DVD.
Tip: MediaHeal for CD and DVD Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 and XP, 7, Vista, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by OfficeRecovery
Copyright © 1998-2017 OfficeRecovery