MediaHeal for Hard Drives
- Supports non-removable media (hard disks)
- Supports both physical disks and logical partitions
- Supports NTFS, FAT12, VFAT12, FAT16, FAT32
- Supports both multi-partitioned and single-partitioned disks
- Supports dynamic drives recovery
- Restores the complete folders tree structure including subfolders
- Retrieves files
- Supports long file names
- Supports localized file names
- Recovers files with ‘encrypted’ attribute set
- Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where MediaHeal for Hard Drives is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from hard drive.
Always try the Data Browser if...
- the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
- the source file is large;
- just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: MediaHeal for Hard Drives Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 and XP, 7, Vista, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB
- Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors
I need recovery for... Use the product reference to locate a recovery solution for your application file, database, server or media.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without express written permission by Recoveronix
Copyright © 1998-2012 Recoveronix Ltd.